[games_access] We have selected the new chair!

Tara Tefertiller tara.tefertiller at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:25:36 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!

It is a great pleasure for me to announce that Barrie, Kevin and I
have chosen that I will be serving  as the next chairperson for the
GA SIG. I am very excited to have this opportunity and I plan on
doing everything I can to push game accessibility forward while
addressing all the needs of everyone in the group. I think we have a
very strong steering committee, and great members overall, so I am
confident that we can get a lot accomplished.

The first issues we are going to be addressing are the Wiki and the
website- which was a hot topic right before the election. Barrie,
Kevin and I will be discussing what the details should be (on or off
the IGDA page, what should be covered and how, etc) and then once we
have a plan get back in contact with all of you to make it real

Thanks again for everyone who voted, and let's all thank Sandra for
running as well!

Sincerely,

Tara Tefertiller
GA SiG Chairperson