[games_access] We now have a Facebook!

Tara Tefertiller tara.tefertiller at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 15:34:31 EST 2010

Hey Everyone!

The steering committee is still working on things with the website, but we
have also decided that we wanted to increase our online presence in general.
We will soon be resurrecting our Twitter, and we now have a Facebook
page<http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=165390380147998&sk=basic#%21/pages/Game-Accessibility-SIG/165390380147998>.
Social media is a great way to reach out to knew members.It's an efficient
way to get news and information out to everyone, including non-email list
members, while we revamp the blog and website.

Go and like us today!<http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=165390380147998&sk=basic#%21/pages/Game-Accessibility-SIG/165390380147998>

Also, anyone who has "liked" the page can post comments, links, videos, and
pictures. Please, it's a little bare right now so please contribute and
share with your friends!

Sincerely,
Tara
GA SIG Chair