[games_access] Top Ten Point 10 - announce accessibility features on packaging

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Nov 10 04:43:51 EST 2010

Hi,

mabye this can be put to the todo list?

The aim for point 10 is that the customers knows if he can play the game,
Before he buys it. Maybe something like this would be good?

The gamer should be able to find out if he can play the game before he buys
it.
(We recommend Game Accessibility Information in the product information. The
best way
is an additional demo where all options can be tried out. The demo should
also have notes
about critical game elements that are not part of the demo, e.g.
sound-only-puzzles
or difficult-time-based-puzzles)

Note:
Of course demos give usually only a short vision of the whole game. And
sometimes
it is still not like the finished version. It cannot be a guarantee.

Ok this is very long, but maybe this would be better?
Maybe we can make a normal list, with links to additional information and
explanation?

Best regards,
Sandra