[games_access] What Would You Like to See on Our Website?

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Mon Nov 15 10:14:58 EST 2010

Hi,

great! I like it.

For Designer it might be good to know what system will be used?

Resources/Links/Etc-
I tried it myself to make good overview for my blog,
But it is very hard to organize all links.
Categories could be: Links, Resources, Blogs, Reviews, Communities, ...

I am not sure about this, because some links are double.
E.g. one direct link to review and one direct link to the community

Best regards,
Sandra