[games_access] Games to Demo Physical / Sensory / Cognitive Impairments

Brannon Zahand brannonz at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 19 23:10:38 EST 2010

I'm looking for one or two games that highlights the difficulties of playing with a specific disability. For example, I'd like to find a game that is incredibly reliant on sound and then have individuals play with the sound off. As another example, it would be great to find a game that I can modify the visual settings such to mimic someone with color blindness or macular degeneration.

Overall, I'd like at least one game for Auditory, Speech, Visual, Physical, and Cognitive impairments each.

Thanks! :)