[games_access] Would you like to be on the contact page for our website?

Tara Tefertiller tara.tefertiller at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 16:14:00 EST 2010

Hello!

I had said in another email -

"Contact Page-
       Info about how to contact leadership, the email list in general. how
to join email list. Maybe some of the chapters where members frequent. (Like
I attend every Orlando Chapter meeting, so that is a place I could be
contacted, so on.) We could put individual's emails on here if wanted. Maybe
have like a city name/ country name and then the contact. Like I could be
the Florida/ Orlando contact. Sandra could be the Germany contact, and so
on. That way if there is some local organization (maybe like a college) they
can find someone near by to talk to"

If you would like to be put on the the contact page- now is the time to let
me know! Just send me your name and email. Also feel free to let me know
your IGDA chapter or general location if you want, although it isn't
required.

Thank you!