[games_access] Dr Kawashima's Body and Brain Exercises

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sun Nov 28 15:17:37 EST 2010

Hi,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUaO6AS3Ik4

One comment: unfortunately it looks like that also
here you need both hands. It would be great when
this would not be necessary.

This is a good example for one solution:
One arm could automatically be moved by the game.
E.g. the clock game: you can use both or one hands.
When you use only one, the other is moved automatically.

I am interested what our silver gamer say to this game.

It is very interesting that we can use the information we already have:
Reduce of buttons: Reduce of needed extremity
Remapping: Remap of certain gestures/poses/voice commands (e.g. "back to
kinect menu pose")

Imaging people could define themselves the poses to quit.
That would be great!
Or someone has certain way to pronounce something. Well he should be able o
record his way to pronounce a command

Best regards,
Sandra