[games_access] Dwell Clicking and Eye Trackers

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sun Oct 10 07:43:12 EDT 2010

Hi,

For gesture tracking and "dwell click" menu:
Maybe a mouse could be useful as alternative input?

Using hands: you have to stay still for a certain time, that can be
difficult
Mouse: you can move to the point and then leave the controller

Maybe someone can play the game, but cannot control the menu.
There should be alternative ways to control the menu!
(Like we always say :-))

Best regards,
Sandra