[games_access] Questions about this SIG

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sun Oct 17 18:09:15 EDT 2010

I guess I've spent a lot of time away just was nice to get off the computer
after being on here so long working on my book.
It would be great I could learn a lot more if I was more involved by being a
part. I hope I can get in on it how can I ask? Can they extend it?
Is there a list of responsibilities for the position?
What is the position?
Thank you
Robert