[games_access] Website

Chris Quinn chris at chrisquinn.com
Mon Oct 18 22:36:58 EDT 2010


Hey SIG,

I'm happy to help out with the website(s). If you just want someone to
contribute to the Wiki and the Blog, then I would be happy to post up my
recently completed thesis work analyzing how to make Warcraft 3
accessible to players with physical disabilities through the
user-centered design process. Otherwise, I can provide web hosting,
create a CMS-driven site with different levels of user access, migrate
content, develop the information architecture, or whatever else needs to
be done. I am unemployed right now and have lots of time on my hands,
plus I have 8 years of web design and development experience to
contribute with 5 years specializing in web accessibility. Please let me
know how I can help.

Regards,

Chris Quinn
(757) 869-1868
chris at chrisquinn.com
http://www.chrisquinn.com (2007 portfolio)
http://www.accessibilityfusion.com (2010 thesis)


Michelle Hinn wrote:

> Time? As much as one can put into it, basically! :)

>

> As of right now, we are located on the wiki, the IGDA's main site, and

> our blog (that Barrie maintains) -- the main issue is just adding

> content about projects and information on game accessibility. Not too

> much tech knowhow is needed -- and for those without it they can get

> help from others. Basically the SIG just needs people committed to at

> least making sure there's even a monthly update once we get it built

> up again. But Ideally someone who can maintain it at least once a week

> would be great.

>

> It's really not meant for a single person to do -- it's supposed to be

> collaborative. And it doesn't need to be extensive. It can be... but

> we have to figure out what the purpose of the website is for the SIG.

> After all, there are sites like AbleGamers and Special Effect that

> handle things like reviews and news. Turning the SIG website into

> another version of either of those groups wouldn't make much sense and

> time would be better used elsewhere, such as maintaining the Wiki and

> Blog.

>

> The SIGs website should definitely be something addressed as soon as

> possible once the new steering committee (who will choose the chair

> from amongst themselves) is selected.

>

> Michelle

>

> On Oct 18, 2010, at 6:37 PM, BlazeEagle wrote:

>

>> How much time, effort & tech expertise is required to maintain IGDA's

>> website?

>>

>> Aaron

>>

>> *From:* games_access-request at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access-request at igda.org>

>> *Sent:* Sunday, October 17, 2010 4:47 PM

>> *To:* games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> *Subject:* games_access Digest, Vol 79, Issue 18

>>

>> Send games_access mailing list submissions to

>> games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>>

>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit

>> http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to

>> games_access-request at igda.org <mailto:games_access-request at igda.org>

>>

>> You can reach the person managing the list at

>> games_access-owner at igda.org <mailto:games_access-owner at igda.org>

>>

>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific

>> than "Re: Contents of games_access digest..."

>>

>>

>> Today's Topics:

>>

>> 1. Re: Website (Michelle Hinn)

>> 2. Re: games_access Digest, Vol 79, Issue 16

>> (thomas at pininteractive.com <mailto:thomas at pininteractive.com>)

>>

>>

>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

>>

>> Message: 1

>> Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:38:31 -0500

>> From: Michelle Hinn <hinn at uiuc.edu <mailto:hinn at uiuc.edu>>

>> Subject: Re: [games_access] Website

>> To: IGDA Games Accessibility SIG Mailing List

>> <games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>>

>> Message-ID: <4DAA35D9-FA1C-47DA-897E-DF6DF18683EC at uiuc.edu

>> <mailto:4DAA35D9-FA1C-47DA-897E-DF6DF18683EC at uiuc.edu>>

>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

>>

>> A few other SIGs have just moved to other places on the web,

>> outside the IGDA site. Even if we could just get them to post a

>> link (if redirecting is somehow too difficult) to whatever system

>> the new steering committee (when elections start) decide on, that

>> would be better than nothing. Then we can have a more robust

>> system that everyone can access.

>>

>> Believe me... I'm as frustrated as all of you who have been

>> trying to help revamp the SIG's online presence. Things started

>> really falling apart when one board member resigned two years ago

>> and he was in charge of the web tech. Now so much is in limbo. I

>> know things are in the process of being fixed but without someone

>> who is a full time employee of the IGDA to focus on that (I don't

>> think they have one yet -- just volunteers like the rest of us)

>> things won't move very fast.

>>

>> It's a shame because there was so much time and money put into

>> the "new" system and when it rolled out after five years of

>> waiting, the human side of the system left and it's the big pink

>> virtual elephant in the room for many SIG and Chapter leaders...

>>

>> Michelle

>>

>> On Oct 17, 2010, at 2:58 AM, Barrie Ellis wrote:

>>

>> > Definitely something to consider, Aaron - it's a good call.

>> We've been using blogger with shared access for some time now, so

>> perhaps some of the free hosting solutions for collaborations

>> will be the way forward. If we can simply get a redirect from

>> www.igda.org/accessibility <http://www.igda.org/accessibility> to

>> something we can access, with their blessing, that would be a

>> good start!

>> >

>> > Barrie

>> >

>> >

>> > From: BlazeEagle

>> > Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 9:02 PM

>> > To: games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> > Subject: Re: [games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 79, Issue 16

>> >

>> > Would Google groups be a possible solution? -

>> > http://groups.google.com/grphp?hl=en&tab=wg&pli=1

>> <http://groups.google.com/grphp?hl=en&tab=wg&pli=1>

>> >

>> > I don't know the specifics because I have no experience with

>> Google Groups but figure I'd suggest that just in case.

>> >

>> > Aaron

>> >

>> > Peace & God bless you all, Amen.

>> > From: games_access-request at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access-request at igda.org>

>> > Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 10:00 AM

>> > To: games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> > Subject: games_access Digest, Vol 79, Issue 16

>> >

>> > Send games_access mailing list submissions to

>> > games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> >

>> > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit

>> > http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>> > or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to

>> > games_access-request at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access-request at igda.org>

>> >

>> > You can reach the person managing the list at

>> > games_access-owner at igda.org <mailto:games_access-owner at igda.org>

>> >

>> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific

>> > than "Re: Contents of games_access digest..."

>> >

>> >

>> > Today's Topics:

>> >

>> > 1. Questions about this SIG (Sandra Uhling)

>> > 2. Re: Questions about this SIG (Michelle Hinn)

>> > 3. Re: Questions about this SIG (Sandra Uhling)

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

>> >

>> > Message: 1

>> > Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 18:22:56 +0200

>> > From: "Sandra Uhling" <sandra_uhling at web.de

>> <mailto:sandra_uhling at web.de>>

>> > Subject: [games_access] Questions about this SIG

>> > To: "'IGDA Games Accessibility SIG Mailing List'"

>> > <games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>>

>> > Message-ID: <000001cb6c85$3a290c90$ae7b25b0$@de

>> <mailto:000001cb6c85$3a290c90$ae7b25b0$@de>>

>> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

>> >

>> > Hi,

>> >

>> > do we have one contact email address for people who have questions,

>> > but do not want to join the email list?

>> >

>> > Do we have subgroups?

>> > http://www.igda.org/accessibility

>> > It looks like that we have two subgroups:

>> > One for "Gamers with Disabilities" and "Parents of Children with

>> > Disabilities"

>> >

>> > Best regards,

>> > Sandra

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > ------------------------------

>> >

>> > Message: 2

>> > Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:31:10 -0500

>> > From: Michelle Hinn <hinn at uiuc.edu <mailto:hinn at uiuc.edu>>

>> > Subject: Re: [games_access] Questions about this SIG

>> > To: IGDA Games Accessibility SIG Mailing List

>> <games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>>

>> > Message-ID: <431DF61B-C3B5-44BB-830E-4C30B02D735A at uiuc.edu

>> <mailto:431DF61B-C3B5-44BB-830E-4C30B02D735A at uiuc.edu>>

>> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

>> >

>> > yes -- it's accessibility at igda.org <mailto:accessibility at igda.org>

>> >

>> > we've been having trouble with the website -- we've had more

>> subgroups and that's something that would be good for the new

>> steering committee to discuss (and those running to discuss their

>> ideas here for voters). i cannot access the website to add

>> anything, nor can barrie and many others. i've asked that the

>> igda look into this many times but i've kind of lost steam on

>> that because we never get any resolution. i know other sigs are

>> also having trouble.

>> >

>> > past subgroups have included "research" "game development"

>> "industry relations" etc

>> >

>> > due to health concerns, i am not going to run at all -- but i

>> will still be serving as chair emeritus to help the new committee

>> understand about the sig past and what contacts and resources we

>> have. my immune system has crashed and that causes all my joints

>> to seize up when that happens. :(

>> >

>> > michelle

>> >

>> > On Oct 15, 2010, at 11:22 AM, Sandra Uhling wrote:

>> >

>> > > Hi,

>> > >

>> > > do we have one contact email address for people who have

>> questions,

>> > > but do not want to join the email list?

>> > >

>> > > Do we have subgroups?

>> > > http://www.igda.org/accessibility

>> > > It looks like that we have two subgroups:

>> > > One for "Gamers with Disabilities" and "Parents of Children with

>> > > Disabilities"

>> > >

>> > > Best regards,

>> > > Sandra

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > _______________________________________________

>> > > games_access mailing list

>> > > games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> > > http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > ------------------------------

>> >

>> > Message: 3

>> > Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:10:07 +0200

>> > From: "Sandra Uhling" <sandra_uhling at web.de

>> <mailto:sandra_uhling at web.de>>

>> > Subject: Re: [games_access] Questions about this SIG

>> > To: "'IGDA Games Accessibility SIG Mailing List'"

>> > <games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>>

>> > Message-ID: <000801cb6c94$3326ede0$9974c9a0$@de

>> <mailto:000801cb6c94$3326ede0$9974c9a0$@de>>

>> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

>> >

>> > Hi,

>> >

>> > thanks for the information Michelle,

>> >

>> > Can we still use and edit this wiki?

>> > http://wiki.igda.org/Game_Accessibility_SIG

>> >

>> > Maybe we can update it step by step, after the selection?

>> >

>> > Best regards,

>> > Sandra

>> >

>> >

>> > -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

>> > Von: games_access-bounces at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access-bounces at igda.org>

>> [mailto:games_access-bounces at igda.org] Im

>> > Auftrag von Michelle Hinn

>> > Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Oktober 2010 19:31

>> > An: IGDA Games Accessibility SIG Mailing List

>> > Betreff: Re: [games_access] Questions about this SIG

>> >

>> > yes -- it's accessibility at igda.org <mailto:accessibility at igda.org>

>> >

>> > we've been having trouble with the website -- we've had more

>> subgroups and

>> > that's something that would be good for the new steering

>> committee to

>> > discuss (and those running to discuss their ideas here for

>> voters). i cannot

>> > access the website to add anything, nor can barrie and many

>> others. i've

>> > asked that the igda look into this many times but i've kind of

>> lost steam on

>> > that because we never get any resolution. i know other sigs are

>> also having

>> > trouble.

>> >

>> > past subgroups have included "research" "game development"

>> "industry

>> > relations" etc

>> >

>> > due to health concerns, i am not going to run at all -- but i

>> will still be

>> > serving as chair emeritus to help the new committee understand

>> about the sig

>> > past and what contacts and resources we have. my immune system

>> has crashed

>> > and that causes all my joints to seize up when that happens. :(

>> >

>> > michelle

>> >

>> > On Oct 15, 2010, at 11:22 AM, Sandra Uhling wrote:

>> >

>> > > Hi,

>> > >

>> > > do we have one contact email address for people who have

>> questions,

>> > > but do not want to join the email list?

>> > >

>> > > Do we have subgroups?

>> > > http://www.igda.org/accessibility

>> > > It looks like that we have two subgroups:

>> > > One for "Gamers with Disabilities" and "Parents of Children with

>> > > Disabilities"

>> > >

>> > > Best regards,

>> > > Sandra

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > _______________________________________________

>> > > games_access mailing list

>> > > games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> > > http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>> >

>> > _______________________________________________

>> > games_access mailing list

>> > games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> > http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > ------------------------------

>> >

>> > _______________________________________________

>> > games_access mailing list

>> > games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> > http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>> >

>> >

>> > End of games_access Digest, Vol 79, Issue 16

>> > ********************************************

>> >

>> >

>> > _______________________________________________

>> > games_access mailing list

>> > games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> > http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>> > _______________________________________________

>> > games_access mailing list

>> > games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> > http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>>

>> -------------- next part --------------

>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

>> URL:

>> <http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/private/games_access/attachments/20101017/190eff01/attachment-0001.htm>

>>

>> ------------------------------

>>

>> Message: 2

>> Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:37:06 +0200

>> From: "thomas at pininteractive.com

>> <mailto:thomas at pininteractive.com>" <thomas at pininteractive.com

>> <mailto:thomas at pininteractive.com>>

>> Subject: Re: [games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 79, Issue 16

>> To: BlazeEagle <blazeeagle at suddenlink.net

>> <mailto:blazeeagle at suddenlink.net>>, IGDA Games Accessibility

>> SIGMailing List <games_access at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org>>

>> Message-ID:

>> <AEB19E49-5CEC-4F82-860F-82BD5C613A85 at pininteractive.com

>> <mailto:AEB19E49-5CEC-4F82-860F-82BD5C613A85 at pininteractive.com>>

>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

>>

>> Hi

>>

>> I have used Google groups; it is OK but G have made it a bit less

>> easy to use since they removed file upload; instead you can use

>> Google Sites or Code for that of course

>>

>> Also, while there are shared documents in Groups, Google Docs is

>> a better solution for that

>>

>> Hence, I would vote for using Google Sites for web prescence in

>> general, and Docs for shared document editing. For peer

>> communication we already have this list

>>

>> Kind regards,

>> Thomas

>>

>> (Sent from my mobile)

>>

>> On 16 okt 2010, at 21:57, "BlazeEagle"

>> <blazeeagle at suddenlink.net<mailto:blazeeagle at suddenlink.net

>> <mailto:blazeeagle at suddenlink.net%3Cmailto:blazeeagle at suddenlink.net>>>

>> wrote:

>>

>> Would Google groups be a possible solution? -

>> <http://groups.google.com/grphp?hl=en&tab=wg&pli=1>http://groups.google.com/grphp?hl=en&tab=wg&pli=1

>> <http://groups.google.com/grphp?hl=en&tab=wg&pli=1%3Ehttp://groups.google.com/grphp?hl=en&tab=wg&pli=1>

>>

>> I don't know the specifics because I have no experience with

>> Google Groups but figure I'd suggest that just in case.

>>

>> Aaron

>>

>> Peace & God bless you all, Amen.

>> From: <mailto:games_access-request at igda.org>

>> games_access-request at igda.org<mailto:games_access-request at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access-request at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access-request at igda.org>>

>> Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 10:00 AM

>> To: <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> games_access at igda.org<mailto:games_access at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access at igda.org>>

>> Subject: games_access Digest, Vol 79, Issue 16

>>

>> Send games_access mailing list submissions to

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org>games_access at igda.org<mailto:games_access at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org%3Egames_access at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access at igda.org>>

>>

>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit

>> <http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access>http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>> <http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access%3Ehttp://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access>

>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to

>> <mailto:games_access-request at igda.org>games_access-request at igda.org<mailto:games_access-request at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access-request at igda.org%3Egames_access-request at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access-request at igda.org>>

>>

>> You can reach the person managing the list at

>> <mailto:games_access-owner at igda.org>games_access-owner at igda.org<mailto:games_access-owner at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access-owner at igda.org%3Egames_access-owner at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access-owner at igda.org>>

>>

>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific

>> than "Re: Contents of games_access digest..."

>>

>>

>> Today's Topics:

>>

>> 1. Questions about this SIG (Sandra Uhling)

>> 2. Re: Questions about this SIG (Michelle Hinn)

>> 3. Re: Questions about this SIG (Sandra Uhling)

>>

>>

>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

>>

>> Message: 1

>> Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 18:22:56 +0200

>> From: "Sandra Uhling"

>> <<mailto:sandra_uhling at web.de>sandra_uhling at web.de<mailto:sandra_uhling at web.de

>> <mailto:sandra_uhling at web.de%3Esandra_uhling at web.de%3Cmailto:sandra_uhling at web.de>>>

>> Subject: [games_access] Questions about this SIG

>> To: "'IGDA Games Accessibility SIG Mailing List'"

>> <<mailto:games_access at igda.org>games_access at igda.org<mailto:games_access at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org%3Egames_access at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access at igda.org>>>

>> Message-ID:

>> <000001cb6c85$3a290c90$ae7b25b0$@de<mailto:000001cb6c85$3a290c90$ae7b25b0$@de

>> <mailto:000001cb6c85$3a290c90$ae7b25b0$@de%3Cmailto:000001cb6c85$3a290c90$ae7b25b0$@de>>>

>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

>>

>> Hi,

>>

>> do we have one contact email address for people who have questions,

>> but do not want to join the email list?

>>

>> Do we have subgroups?

>> <http://www.igda.org/accessibility>http://www.igda.org/accessibility

>> <http://www.igda.org/accessibility%3Ehttp://www.igda.org/accessibility>

>> It looks like that we have two subgroups:

>> One for "Gamers with Disabilities" and "Parents of Children with

>> Disabilities"

>>

>> Best regards,

>> Sandra

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> ------------------------------

>>

>> Message: 2

>> Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:31:10 -0500

>> From: Michelle Hinn

>> <<mailto:hinn at uiuc.edu>hinn at uiuc.edu<mailto:hinn at uiuc.edu

>> <mailto:hinn at uiuc.edu%3Ehinn at uiuc.edu%3Cmailto:hinn at uiuc.edu>>>

>> Subject: Re: [games_access] Questions about this SIG

>> To: IGDA Games Accessibility SIG Mailing List

>> <<mailto:games_access at igda.org>games_access at igda.org<mailto:games_access at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org%3Egames_access at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access at igda.org>>>

>> Message-ID:

>> <<mailto:431DF61B-C3B5-44BB-830E-4C30B02D735A at uiuc.edu>431DF61B-C3B5-44BB-830E-4C30B02D735A at uiuc.edu<mailto:431DF61B-C3B5-44BB-830E-4C30B02D735A at uiuc.edu

>> <mailto:431DF61B-C3B5-44BB-830E-4C30B02D735A at uiuc.edu%3E431DF61B-C3B5-44BB-830E-4C30B02D735A at uiuc.edu%3Cmailto:431DF61B-C3B5-44BB-830E-4C30B02D735A at uiuc.edu>>>

>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

>>

>> yes -- it's <mailto:accessibility at igda.org>

>> accessibility at igda.org<mailto:accessibility at igda.org

>> <mailto:accessibility at igda.org%3Cmailto:accessibility at igda.org>>

>>

>> we've been having trouble with the website -- we've had more

>> subgroups and that's something that would be good for the new

>> steering committee to discuss (and those running to discuss their

>> ideas here for voters). i cannot access the website to add

>> anything, nor can barrie and many others. i've asked that the

>> igda look into this many times but i've kind of lost steam on

>> that because we never get any resolution. i know other sigs are

>> also having trouble.

>>

>> past subgroups have included "research" "game development"

>> "industry relations" etc

>>

>> due to health concerns, i am not going to run at all -- but i

>> will still be serving as chair emeritus to help the new committee

>> understand about the sig past and what contacts and resources we

>> have. my immune system has crashed and that causes all my joints

>> to seize up when that happens. :(

>>

>> michelle

>>

>> On Oct 15, 2010, at 11:22 AM, Sandra Uhling wrote:

>>

>> > Hi,

>> >

>> > do we have one contact email address for people who have questions,

>> > but do not want to join the email list?

>> >

>> > Do we have subgroups?

>> > <http://www.igda.org/accessibility>

>> http://www.igda.org/accessibility

>> > It looks like that we have two subgroups:

>> > One for "Gamers with Disabilities" and "Parents of Children with

>> > Disabilities"

>> >

>> > Best regards,

>> > Sandra

>> >

>> >

>> > _______________________________________________

>> > games_access mailing list

>> > <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> games_access at igda.org<mailto:games_access at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access at igda.org>>

>> > <http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access>

>> http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>>

>>

>>

>> ------------------------------

>>

>> Message: 3

>> Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:10:07 +0200

>> From: "Sandra Uhling"

>> <<mailto:sandra_uhling at web.de>sandra_uhling at web.de<mailto:sandra_uhling at web.de

>> <mailto:sandra_uhling at web.de%3Esandra_uhling at web.de%3Cmailto:sandra_uhling at web.de>>>

>> Subject: Re: [games_access] Questions about this SIG

>> To: "'IGDA Games Accessibility SIG Mailing List'"

>> <<mailto:games_access at igda.org>games_access at igda.org<mailto:games_access at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org%3Egames_access at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access at igda.org>>>

>> Message-ID:

>> <000801cb6c94$3326ede0$9974c9a0$@de<mailto:000801cb6c94$3326ede0$9974c9a0$@de

>> <mailto:000801cb6c94$3326ede0$9974c9a0$@de%3Cmailto:000801cb6c94$3326ede0$9974c9a0$@de>>>

>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

>>

>> Hi,

>>

>> thanks for the information Michelle,

>>

>> Can we still use and edit this wiki?

>> <http://wiki.igda.org/Game_Accessibility_SIG>http://wiki.igda.org/Game_Accessibility_SIG

>> <http://wiki.igda.org/Game_Accessibility_SIG%3Ehttp://wiki.igda.org/Game_Accessibility_SIG>

>>

>> Maybe we can update it step by step, after the selection?

>>

>> Best regards,

>> Sandra

>>

>>

>> -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

>> Von: <mailto:games_access-bounces at igda.org>

>> games_access-bounces at igda.org<mailto:games_access-bounces at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access-bounces at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access-bounces at igda.org>>

>> [mailto:games_access-bounces at igda.org] Im

>> Auftrag von Michelle Hinn

>> Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Oktober 2010 19:31

>> An: IGDA Games Accessibility SIG Mailing List

>> Betreff: Re: [games_access] Questions about this SIG

>>

>> yes -- it's <mailto:accessibility at igda.org>

>> accessibility at igda.org<mailto:accessibility at igda.org

>> <mailto:accessibility at igda.org%3Cmailto:accessibility at igda.org>>

>>

>> we've been having trouble with the website -- we've had more

>> subgroups and

>> that's something that would be good for the new steering committee to

>> discuss (and those running to discuss their ideas here for

>> voters). i cannot

>> access the website to add anything, nor can barrie and many

>> others. i've

>> asked that the igda look into this many times but i've kind of

>> lost steam on

>> that because we never get any resolution. i know other sigs are

>> also having

>> trouble.

>>

>> past subgroups have included "research" "game development" "industry

>> relations" etc

>>

>> due to health concerns, i am not going to run at all -- but i

>> will still be

>> serving as chair emeritus to help the new committee understand

>> about the sig

>> past and what contacts and resources we have. my immune system

>> has crashed

>> and that causes all my joints to seize up when that happens. :(

>>

>> michelle

>>

>> On Oct 15, 2010, at 11:22 AM, Sandra Uhling wrote:

>>

>> > Hi,

>> >

>> > do we have one contact email address for people who have questions,

>> > but do not want to join the email list?

>> >

>> > Do we have subgroups?

>> > <http://www.igda.org/accessibility>

>> http://www.igda.org/accessibility

>> > It looks like that we have two subgroups:

>> > One for "Gamers with Disabilities" and "Parents of Children with

>> > Disabilities"

>> >

>> > Best regards,

>> > Sandra

>> >

>> >

>> > _______________________________________________

>> > games_access mailing list

>> > <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> games_access at igda.org<mailto:games_access at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access at igda.org>>

>> > <http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access>

>> http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>>

>> _______________________________________________

>> games_access mailing list

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org>games_access at igda.org<mailto:games_access at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org%3Egames_access at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access at igda.org>>

>> <http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access>http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>> <http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access%3Ehttp://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access>

>>

>>

>>

>> ------------------------------

>>

>> _______________________________________________

>> games_access mailing list

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org>games_access at igda.org<mailto:games_access at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org%3Egames_access at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access at igda.org>>

>> <http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access>http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>> <http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access%3Ehttp://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access>

>>

>>

>> End of games_access Digest, Vol 79, Issue 16

>> ********************************************

>> _______________________________________________

>> games_access mailing list

>> games_access at igda.org<mailto:games_access at igda.org

>> <mailto:games_access at igda.org%3Cmailto:games_access at igda.org>>

>> http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>> -------------- next part --------------

>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

>> URL:

>> <http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/private/games_access/attachments/20101017/38788158/attachment.html>

>>

>> ------------------------------

>>

>> _______________________________________________

>> games_access mailing list

>> games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>>

>>

>> End of games_access Digest, Vol 79, Issue 18

>> ********************************************

>>

>> _______________________________________________

>> games_access mailing list

>> games_access at igda.org <mailto:games_access at igda.org>

>> http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> _______________________________________________

> games_access mailing list

> games_access at igda.org

> http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

>




More information about the games_access mailing list