[games_access] eAccessibility????? -> Website -> Glossary

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sat Oct 23 08:27:23 EDT 2010

Hi,

I recommend a glossary on the new website.
Maybe it should be easy to edit? But only be registered people.

The UN and UNICEF support us with some definitions.
I ask them if they can help us (Germany) with some more definitions, we need
them.
People do discuss a lot about terms....

Best regards,
Sandra