[games_access] Michelle's Family Emergency

Tara Tefertiller tara.tefertiller at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 15:24:59 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I am afraid that I have some sad news. For those of you that
remember, Michelle had replied on a thread about the web site that
the IGDA had given the SIG had the January issue of the news letter,
but she would have more details on that soon because she was leaving
to take care of a family emergency.

Sadly, the emergency was her fiancé's mother was in the hospital, and
sadly passed away last night.

She wanted me to pass on the word that she would be out of touch with
everyone while they make funeral arrangements, but in case of an
emergency she is still checking her email and texts. You can also
just pass a message onto me if it isn't an emergency, and I will see
she gets it at the appropriate time.

My condolences go out to Michelle and her family.

Sincerely,
Tara