[games_access] Blogroll: looking for links to reviews

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Fri Sep 3 07:10:08 EDT 2010

Hi Sandra,

AbleGamers game accessibility review page is
http://www.ablegamers.com/game-accessibility-reviews.html with 73 mainstream
AAA games reviewed.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me off
list.

Steve Spohn
Associate Editor
The AbleGamers Foundation

www.ablegamers.com
www.ablegamers.org

Find me on Skype!  Username: Steve_Spohn