[games_access] Request to all (active) members

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Fri Sep 3 18:46:19 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have a small but very important request. I think it would be
very good to have an update: Who is in this list and what are you doing?
And what is the status of this SIG? What is going on?

My Name is Sandra Uhling. I am a student (but not game related).
I am interested in "Games for Health" with focus on exergaming and game accessibility.

At the moment I talk with German developers how we can move Game Accessibility forward.
I get support by some people from the Games Branche. I am working on Game Accessiblity
information for Game Designer and Game Developers. The aim is to have easy to understand
information.

Best regards,
Sandra