[games_access] Request to all (active) members

Brian J. Papineau brian at gamefwd.org
Tue Sep 7 07:04:31 EDT 2010

I'm Brian J. Papineau. With the help of my spouse Nathalie, I run Game
Forward (gamefwd). We started as a simple blog about my own struggles with
game accessibility, but quickly became interested in the world of serious
games. We also cover a lot of educational games and health and fitness
games. We write a lot of reviews, mostly of downloadable games. While we
don't do "accessibility reviews" like the folks at AbleGamers, we do make it
a point to mention if a game has accessibility problems should we notice.

I was born with Cerebral Palsy that affects the left side of my body and
have developed complications like Arthritis over the years related to
overuse of my right arm to compensate and walking with a limp for 33 years.
Nathalie also deals with depression.

Basically, we're a couple of avid gamers and technology lovers that happen
to be "disabled" and we're just trying to spread awareness of game
accessibility and serious games. We don't publish as much as we'd like
because of time and physical limitations, but we're always up to something.

All the Best,

Brian J. Papineau

Editor-in-Chief, Administrator
Game Forward