[games_access] Click&Point and Sound Alternative, mobility impaired gamer

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Mon Sep 20 02:40:33 EDT 2010

Hi,
I will prepare a collection of all things I found.
(Blind Gamer, one button, usability, ...)
I will add also some screenshots.
@John I will send it off-list.

@all write an email if you are also interested.

Maybe this could be a nice article?
Someone able to write a nice article about this?
I will use only "headwords". My writing skill is not good ;-)

Best regards,
Sandra