[games_access] Subtitle "Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands"

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Tue Sep 28 09:32:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

this is a very good example why it is not enough to ask them to make
subtitle.
We have to support them with more information.

Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands (Xbox360)
They made the story alternative: dialogs

But they forgot some also important parts:
* Dialogs of mystic language! (in my opinion belongs do dialogs)
* NPC!: a prisoner says something, but this does not have subtitle
* Voices in combat or movements

If there is again an "Only sound puzzle" I still  have to find out :-)
And they do not have a break-Function.
And they do not have information about subtitle on the cover.

Best regards,
Sandra