[games_access] Switch glove

Javier javier.mairena at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 02:59:17 EDT 2010

Hi Barrie,

This solution is cheaper and more versatile than others because you can make
it for your personal needs.

This glove is just one example of what can be done, the mesh can be placed
in the most convenient place, even in other parts of the body. So if you
have limited hand movement you maybe need a mesh on your leg and another in
your other leg or on one side of a table. You can make what you want, it
really easy and cheap.

And about AccessAble Games, we can work for people around the world, not
only Spain.

Javi.