[games_access] How to check information about games - for bachelor thesis

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Fri Apr 8 07:03:26 EDT 2011

Hello,

I need some information about two games for a bachelor thesis.
But I do not know how to contact the companies and get an answer.

It would be great when they could check my collected data.
I also do miss the awards.

Best regards,
Sandra

Developer: LucasArts Entertainment Company, L.L.C.
Gam:       The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

First Release	2009
Version	     (Steam-Version) PC Download / wordwide
Developer        Lucas Arts
Publisher	     Lucas Arts
Distribution     Valve (Steam) ?
Engine	     SCUMM, Version?
Patch	           no patch necesarry, because of steam?
Website          http://www.lucasarts.com/games/monkeyisland
AWARDs           ???? (only big awards, no magazine awards)

Developer: Telltale Games, Inc.
Game:      Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 1 - Launch of the Screaming
Narwhal

First Release	2009
Version		[PC Download / worldwide]
Entwickler		Telltale, Inc.
Publisher		Telltale, Inc.
Distribution      Telltale, Inc. (Download) ?
Engine		?
Patch		      ?
Webseite		http://www.telltalegames.com/monkeyisland
AWARDs            ???? (only big awards, no magazine awards)