[games_access] question about Point & Click Games

Tim Holt tim.m.holt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:48:37 EDT 2011

That sounds like a great topic Sandra!

At PCI Education (where I work), we are exploring using the adventure game
style for an interactive mathematics teaching product.  PCI specializes in
students with learning disabilities and cognitive disabilities, however we
always try to create full accessibility when we can.

I'd definitely be interested in your findings.  My work email address is
tholt at pcieducation.  I use my gmail account because our !%#? spam filter was
blocking the list mails as "spam"

By the way I have been spending some time lately with the Adventure Game
System (AGS), though do like using YoYo Games Game Maker, since it works on
multiple platforms.  I haven't looked at Wintermute for some time.

Tim Holt, Product Technology Architect
 PCI Education
P: 541-368-7121 | Skype: tim.m.holt
www.pcieducation.com<https://webmail.pcieducation.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=2f4b78506f20486aaafcc35a60ad496b&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pcieducation.com>