[games_access] Global Game Jame - 2012

Tara Voelker (Tefertiller) ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Wed Dec 14 14:46:29 EST 2011

Hello!

So, Global Game Jam is right around the corner, and this is the time for us
to get involved.

Some of you may remember, last year we tried to put together a game
accessiblity challenge for some GGJ sites. Most of the feel through, but
the central Florida chapter went a head with it. The result was
this.<http://igda-gasig.org/success-cases-and-examples/global-game-jam/central-orlando-chapter-2011/>

This year, I'd like to get something similar going at other sites. I've
already got the New England Tech Chapter in Rhode Island signed on, as well
as the MIT GAMBIT Game Lab. I'm going to be putting together an
informational packet with info on game accessiblity, rules for the contest,
and the score sheet and so on soon.

Is anyone else interested in getting a hold of their local GGJ chapter and
get this happening there as well? Let me know and I can forward you the
information once it's complete.

I may also post it on the site for access to everyone.

Thanks!

--
      Tara (Tefertiller) Voelker - Chairperson : igda-gasig.org