[games_access] Information Shuffle on the Website

Tara Tefertiller ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Tue Feb 8 15:52:28 EST 2011

Hey.

For a general page we will still have our "10 Ten List" and then our updated
list later. If something helps more than one disability it will be listed on
each page.

And yes, it will have subtopics. I will likely stick with the ones we
already have on the website.
For example: right now on the website we have 3 sections under visual:
blindness, low vision, and colorblindness.

Thanks,
Tara