[games_access] New website to help developers improve accessibility for gamers who are blind

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 05:28:07 EST 2011

Brilliant! What a really great resource you've got up, and really pleased to see you have Dark involved. I've added it to our Design Tips for Accessible Games tag on the blog here: http://gameaccessibility.blogspot.com/search/label/Design%20Tips (and at the OneSwitch blog too).

Liked point 5.8 especially. So obvious you might think, but so important.

Barrie