[games_access] Contactlist GA, for pedagogues / teacher ...

Tara Tefertiller ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Wed Feb 16 13:39:11 EST 2011

Sandra,

I was hoping that our thread in the forums would cover something like this,
but there weren't many responses.

What information are you hoping to provide the teacher? If you're just
looking on providing links we already have a link page on our website.

--
Tara Tefertiller - Chairperson
IGDA Game Accessibility SIG

igda-gasig.org