[games_access] Contactlist GA, for pedagogues / teacher ...

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Feb 17 04:53:00 EST 2011

Hi Barrie,

well there is no separation between "Games" and "Education Games".
Every game can be used for education, depends on the aim ;-)

There are also no special properties of education games.
An education game can be like a software and it can be like an AAA title.

So Game Accessibility is for all games :-)
It is not possible to have special GA for education. :-)

Best regards,
Sandra