[games_access] Question about alternative control

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Tue Feb 22 12:56:06 EST 2011

Hi

There are some interesting videos on:
http://www.assistiveware.com/videos.php

But I do not understand how the games are controlled.
Maybe this video can be used in Workshops?
It would be great to have a short description that is easy to understand.

FYI:
We will have an advanced training for media educator and people who do
Media project with kids in their free time. This will not cost anyting and
At the end the people will get a certificate.
We call it "Inclusive media education" (Inklusive Medienpädagogik)
Games will be one modul :-)

Best regards,
Sandra