[games_access] Global Game Jam and Accessibility

Tara Tefertiller ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Mon Jan 10 14:16:38 EST 2011

I'm very much hoping if we could make this happen on a small scale it would
be awesome to push it to a much larger scale.

What does everyone think would be the appropriate recognition for accessible
games?

Would the SIG be comfortable with posting information on the "winning" games
on our Facebook or temporarily on our website? Or possibly we could just
present a certificate?  Something about being the most accessible game in
their chapter? I know in my chapter there are a lot of students so having an
"award" they could put on their resume could really push them to try to win
it.
We could do all of the mentioned above, which could really push for more
chapters to become involved next year/ push us more into GGJ next year.

Any ideas?

Tara