[games_access] IGDA Website Problems

Ryan Arndt ryan at igda.org
Wed Jan 12 14:49:55 EST 2011

me :P I can get that hooked up as well. Let me know what you want to do/when you are ready, and a redirect can be done. You can also embed your site within the drupal window of the main IGDA site (check out the igda Finland page http://igda.org/finland )

as for other useful tips, if you are having an issue related to access/publishing on the site, I can help you out with that. Most site stuff I can get moving a bit better, but if not I can ask for help from Andrew.

Ryan

Email: ryan at igda.org

LinkedIn: http://j.mp/IGDAli