[games_access] Accessible Controller Providers

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Jan 12 17:26:13 EST 2011

Hi,

that is on my todo list. But it will take some time.
I have to do for my study.

There are five buttons. You can use them single or together.
You can put them to a cross +, or in line -----
You can also put also something in between when you use the line version, to
make it longer.
It is "splash water" proof.

http://www.world-of-genesis.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id
=33&Itemid=25

I just surfed in their forum, found this link
http://www.eventghost.org/

" EventGhost is an advanced, easy to use and extensible automation tool for
MS Windows. It can use different input devices like infrared or wireless
remote controls to trigger macros, that on their part control a computer and
its attached hardware. So it can be used to control a Media-PC with a normal
consumer remote. But its possible uses go much beyond this."

AT is also one of the topics of the UN Convention CRPD.

It would be great to have a list with AT Providers.
I could send the list to my contacts and they can add their information.

Best regards,
Sandra