[games_access] IGDA Perspectives - Fantastic Spot for Game Accessibility

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 18 15:19:33 EST 2011

I had sent out a couple calls on this listserv over the past month for anyone who wanted to write about their own work or organization to submit an article. Did others send something that did not get accepted? The entire issue was supposed to be about game accessibility and only Barrie turned in an article -- at least that was what I had heard.

Also, don't forget that AbleGamers had a two page article in the newsletter that was written from the perspective of AG (game of the year) in an issue from last year.

Michelle