[games_access] Hmm....

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:59:54 EST 2011

I'm not overly keen on tit-for-tat sessions on this, Steve, much as it might be fun and cathartic. Maybe a bit trite, but you're entitled to your opinion, and to voice it, and I've no big problem with that.

Just a thought. Does it seem too late for you to post a run down of AbleGamers 2010? I'm sure it would make an interesting read, and I'd be personally happy to blog about it at the GASIG and pop something up on Facebook/Twitter if it sits well.

Re. your pals GameFWD (previously "The Able Gamer") - I really like what Brian and Natalie do there - it's just that their stuff isn't quite so focussed on accessible gaming as it originally was, being why they may have slipped a bit under my radar.

Here's to the new year, anyway!

Barrie