[games_access] The AbleGamers Foundation 2010 Accessible Mainstream Game of the Year Award

Tara Tefertiller ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Mon Jan 24 15:44:48 EST 2011

Thanks Steve!

I actually saw the link off Facebook and forwarded it around my office, who
specialize in making racing games. I thought it was awesome I could show
them that there is an awesome main stream title that was in our same genre
that was accessible. It was sort of a "Hey look! Accessible racing games are
possible!" kind of thing.

--
Tara Tefertiller - Chairperson
IGDA Game Accessibility SIG