[games_access] Forums - Become involved!

Tara Tefertiller ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Fri Jan 21 14:56:19 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

Although some of you have registered for the forums, no one has posted in
our first topic. Although it's not as a big of deal for the "Introduce
Yourself" thread, I certainly hope all of you register and become involved
in our weekly topics (that start next week!) as the discussions on the forum
will not only give us a greater sense of community, but also give us more
content on the site, and more interesting content that will really make
people think!

I am very excited about the potential these forums have.

Also, if you have an event, speech or conference you're attending, be sure
to let me know so that I can post it on the website! I would love to keep
this as up to date as possible.

--
Tara Tefertiller - Chairperson
IGDA Game Accessibility SIG