[games_access] Our First SIG Meeting

Tara Tefertiller ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Wed Jan 26 10:06:50 EST 2011

I had originally planned on it being text- so rather than taking notes I can
copy paste- I'm lazy :)  Although if people are more interested in voice
that can also be arranged, but I wouldn't be able to participate in the
earlier meeting then and someone would be required to be the note taker for
that meeting.