[games_access] Introducing Ananse Productions

Tara Tefertiller ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Fri Jan 28 15:07:03 EST 2011

Hello Kwasi!

Thank you for joining the SIG! Be sure to poke around our site,
igda-gasig.org, and check out our Facebook and Twitter. (They're all linked
via the website.) I read your piece on Gamasutra. Sandra was kind enough to
send it to the email list and give us all a chance to read it as well. It
was nice to see!

Be sure to keep us up to date on your game, as we are currently updating our
white paper, which lists games that were developed while addressing
accessibility needs.

Oh! And go introduce yourself in our
forums!<http://gameaccesssig.forumotion.com/>We actually just got our
forums this past week, so there isn't a ton in
there yet.

Also, our first monthly meeting is happening this Monday, you're more than
welcome to attend. There is information on for that under the news and
events tab on the site.

Welcome! So great to have a new member!

--
Tara Tefertiller - Chairperson