[games_access] Looking for a Game/Level Designer

UBALBO FLORIO arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sat Jan 29 14:08:30 EST 2011

Hello Sheryl.
I'm very interested in this job position and if you would take a look at my
resume I believe I am just the person you are looking for.  I've been
waiting for an opportunity like this and I'm very well-qualified, extremely
motivated, passionate about games especially games for rehabilitation.
I have work directly with and for David Perry designer and producer of the
Matrix games, Shiny Entertainment and recently project top-secret with
Acclaim.
I was one of 22 finalists out of 66,000 people volunteering to create a
game.
I am a quadriplegic and 28 years old and got my bachelor's degree from the
Art Institute of Pittsburgh online division in game art and design.
I hope we can work together very excited ready and prepared to be on your
team.
Is there an e-mail address I can send directly to you to receive my resume
and recommendation letter from David Perry?
I've completed a documentary all about game accessibility, created from
scratch on my own and recently completed my autobiography titled, LIFE!  It
Must Be a Comedy.  An autobiography by Robert Florio.  You can find it on
Amazon and on my web site link.
I've been working very close with the special interest group.
I was trained in not only the art of videogames but also game design
responsibilities, implications in all aspects of working with a team to get
a project done.   My work with David Perry put all my skills I learned to
the test and I'm very excited and ready. Thank you.
Robert Florio
*

www.RobertFlorio.com *