[games_access] Game Accessibility Tips/Input

Charlie Jackson charlie at cataclysmicgames.com
Tue Jul 5 23:46:44 EDT 2011

Hey Steve!

Thanks :) What about the indie, non-serious, hobbyist flash games?

Charlie Jackson, Developer
Cataclysmic Games

Keep up to date with everything going on, "Like" Cataclysmic Games on
Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cataclysmic-Games/220955634598897

Or just get the major updates, subscribe to the newsletter here and check
out The Critterverse all at the same time: http://www.thecritterverse.com