[games_access] AbleGamers live media at E3

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 8 15:27:56 EDT 2011

Thanks, Steve. I read one of the articles yesterday on the Wii U and it was a very moving (and angering!) account about how Nintendo has taken the direction that they have and all of the ways that it threatens to close yet another avenue of gaming for the disabled.

Keep up the good work with the coverage!

Michelle