[games_access] Wii U (was AbleGamers live media at E3)

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Jun 8 17:45:14 EDT 2011

Hi,

I would really like to know what will happen when you play
Dance Central 2 with a wheelchair. Did you try it?

Do you know Kung Fu Live? It was not built with accessibility in mind.
But it is really possible to play the game sitting in a wheelchair.
I loooove it.

I am not sure about Dance Central 2 (I am too busy with Zumba).
But it would be nice when the developers try it out (sitting on a chair)
and maybe they will have a really nice cool idea????

When I play Zumba, I do not really have to fit the person.
Ok Zumba is not a game at all. With Zumba everyone can move like he want.
You can do also stupid stuff. That is ok. It is Zumba.

Maybe Dance Central 2 can also be fun, also when someone plays it in
another way?

Best regards,
Sandra