[games_access] June Skype Meeting - Tuesday, June 28th

Charlie Jackson charlie at cataclysmicgames.com
Tue Jun 21 20:25:40 EDT 2011

I'm looking forward to the text transcript, unless I can swap to get a
Tuesday off at work :)

Charlie Jackson, Developer
Cataclysmic Games

Keep up to date with everything going on, "Like" Cataclysmic Games on
Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cataclysmic-Games/220955634598897

Or just get the major updates, subscribe to the newsletter here and check
out The Critterverse all at the same time: http://www.thecritterverse.com