[games_access] Need officially support from the SIG

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 10 01:37:40 EST 2011

Chris,

could you please expand what you  mean by this:

On 9 Mar 2011, at 15:52, Chris Quinn wrote:

> also making the images more accessible, which would not have been
> possible in HTML

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://wwww.peepo.com

I've also used WCAG 2.0 to make Flash games accessible, even if it
didn't techically meet the guidelines word-for-word.  For example, I
used a custom ActionScript zoom tool to meet the resizable text
requirement, also making the images more accessible, which would not
have been possible in HTML.