[games_access] 7-128 Software's 2011 Top 25 Websites List Published

Eleanor Robinson eleanor at 7128.com
Thu Mar 10 10:07:46 EST 2011

Hi SIG Members

Just wanted to let everybody know that we have published our annual
review of the top 25 websites for gamers who are blind, gamers who are
motion impaired, and the top dozen websites for gamers who are deaf.  We
review over 100 websites in each category to pare the list down to the
ones that meet our criteria as the best.  The criteria we use is posted
at the end of each list.  Each entry describes the website, its
offerings, and the URL, making it a convenient place to find information
about accessible games, game reviews and the like.

These Top 25 lists can be accessed by going to our web site,
www.7128.com and selecting the Top 25 button on the main page.

Please note the SIG Forum and Blog are included as a place to get good
accessibility information.  So lets keep the SIG Forum active!!

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software