[games_access] 7-128 Software's 2011 Top 25 Websites ListPublished

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 03:05:56 EST 2011

I find Facebook and Twitter progressively difficult to keep up with in general. I think you can still treat this mailing list as a central hub for communication, Robert. Treat our outlets on Facebook and Twitter as promo points to pull more people in.

Personally I think Skype is good for a few people talking, but for larger groups, much less so.

Will buzz you off-list in a mo too...

Barrie