[games_access] Looking for One Switch Games thoughts...

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Wed May 4 19:55:00 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

<shamelessselfpromotion>
I got a few one switch research findings on my website
http://eelke.com/oneswitchgames.html
Including a 1 switch bejeweled, first person shooter and monkeyball game.
I also synthesize three different strategies that are used to make games
switch accessible.
</shamelessselfpromotion>

Best Eelke

Best, Eelke