[games_access] Websites Print and accessible theme

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Sun May 8 10:43:41 EDT 2011

Cheers Sandra. However, I really don't want to set the colour of my links to
black, as the background is black too(!) The web-site was designed as a
web-site in 2002, not really with printing it out that much in mind, beyond
the DOC files I have up. Will take into account your suggestions. A total
web-site redesign would be lovely, but time is so short. When I'm a
millionaire...