[games_access] Regarding Switches

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sun May 8 04:12:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

I learnt that it is wrong to think in this way:
One Switch  = One Switch Input = One Switch Gameplay

With AT we can have also this:
One Switch = One Switch Input + AT = complex gameplay

The big question is:
When can we use what?

* Difficulty (using AT needs training)
* Availability (AT can cost LOTS of money)

And then the next question is:
How do we realize it?

Notes:

It would be awesome when MS could implement the ScanMouse into Windows.
But I am wondering what will happen when a program uses also the GPU?

One Switch Gameplay:
This does not mean that the input is very easy, it can be complex too.
AND it is fun!

Best regards,
Sandra