[games_access] Updating the SIG White Paper

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Mon May 9 14:02:45 EDT 2011

Tara,

Thomas and I wrote a final section considering the future some years
ago,
though I'm not sure I received a credit in all versions,

recently my chapter on the future of open-web games built to web
standards,
titled: Browser-native games that use real-world xml data,
is being published soon in the book Business, Technological and Social
Dimensions of Computer Games,
http://www.igi-global.com/bookstore/titledetails.aspx?TitleId=46177

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd