[games_access] Regarding Switches

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Sun May 8 16:18:07 EDT 2011

Hey Aaron,

Try this as well.
http://www.alliedelec.com/sensors-switches-relays/switches/ -1000s of
switches but keep in mind you will also need to do some low-level soldering
to enable the switches. You can also go to www.enablemart.com and see how
many things they have to offer. And feel free to e-mail me off list with
what you need, I might have some advice.

Steve Spohn

Editor-In-Chief

The AbleGamers Foundation

www.ablegamers.com

www.ablegamers.org

Find me on Skype!  Username: Steve_Spohn