[games_access] FB Games and Acessibility

Javier Mairena javier.mairena at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:49:31 EDT 2011

An FB application can be one of these types:
- FBML (or something like that), that is a FB code like html but only to
make FB app webs. This one is rarely use to make games.
- iFrame. That is only a web page inside FB page. Wich almost FB game use.

So, making games on FB is almost the same to do on a web page (talking about
accessibility).