[games_access] Sesame Street Closed Captioning

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Tue May 24 03:17:44 EDT 2011

I think the subtitling/closed-captioning is okay-ish personally. I don't
like all capitals, and you don't have much help to work out who is saying
what. I would prefer colour-coding to differentiate different
speakers/sounds, and better still, something like this...

[in yellow] "Big Bird: Hello Oscar, isnt' it a beautiful day?"
[in green] "Oscar: Get lost "