[games_access] Awesome Announcement Time - Partnership with Film Victoria

P Hogan pat.hogan.a at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 01:15:28 EDT 2011

G'day everyone,

This is awesome, and as a Victorian I'm proud of my state government
for doing this.

However, I'd like to point out to everyone that this particular grant
is not open to undergrad students, which unfortunetly makes projects
like mine ineligable.

Nonetheless, this is a great achievement, and makes me very excited
for the future.

Cheers,

-Pat