[games_access] Looking for constructive feedback and comments (Sandra Uhling)

Thomas Westin thomasw at dsv.su.se
Thu Apr 5 07:11:36 EDT 2012

it makes me think of the philosopher Bernard Suits who said: "playing a game is a voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles" - which is a brilliant definition of games in general. Adapted to game accessibility it may be something like:
"game accessibility is an attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles"

Mvh / Best regards
Thomas Westin
Stockholm University :: dsv.su.se :: +46 8 161992